Monday, January 4, 2010

Story Spinners Option 3


As I regained conscientiousness I remember asking were am I. I look around just to see nothing. Everything is pitch black and not a soul in sight. Out of no where I see headlights coming straight towards me. I am terrified! I see a door and run to it.
I am in a vestibule. I see a long hallway with dim lights that are flickering. I feel like I am acting stubborn, but if you were in my position you would to. I here a voice that says your to blame for this over and over again. I hear foot steps coming towards me so I hide in a closet.
Right outside the closet door I hear to men exchanging words. I hear them say were did he go. I see there shadows. I am so scared that my heart feels like it is beating a thousand miles per hour. They leave so I sneak out of the closet and go the opposite way they do. Once I get outside I run to my house as fast as I can. Once I get home I wake up and realized it was all just a dream and I go back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment