Monday, March 8, 2010

Lessons

I was at my girlfriends house hanging out with some friends while she was in the shower. We were outside in the drive way and my buddy Corey pulled up on his lawnmower. It was a green John Deer and it had a black grill in the front of it. I picked the whole front end of the lawnmower up and as I was going to put it down he moved the gears and the lawnmower jumped and hit me straight in the chest and slammed my bottom on the concrete and my back against the car I said dude why did you and before I could say why did you do that I ran out of breath and couldn't breath. When I stood up I finally gasped for air. The lesson is if you going to pick up a lawnmower make sure it off so it doesn't run you over.

1 comment:

  1. Holy smoke! That would be freaky, for sure! I'm so glad you aren't at school minus one arm! Lesson learned!

    ReplyDelete